All our products are harmless
In the forest of acronyms and words that fill the organic sector we have chosen transparency. When we speak of our products, we do not refer to organic or natural products, but to eco-bio-compatible ones.
What does the term eco-bio-compatibility mean?
In order to understand it, we have to break down this complex word. Compatibility means that this product is not harmful neither to people (bio) nor to the environment (eco).
Thus, an eco-bio-compatible product is a product respecting those who use it and the context in which it is used.
Specifically, this means that all the components inside of our products are completely biodegradable in the shortest possible time.
All surfactants and solvents we use are plant-derived, and we only use perfumes without synthetic components, classified as toxic, mutagen, or cancerous.
Our products do not contain:
- ingredients of animal origin
- halogenated organic compounds
- optical brighteners
- acrylic or vinyl polymers
- chlorine-based oxidants
- TAED and other activators of synthetic bleaching
- amino-phosphonic sequestering agents
- sequestering agents containing NTA
- exchange resins
- mineral compounds containing metals (except sodium)